这几种塑料友谊,还是丢掉吧!

时间:2019-11-09 08:10:00   热度:37.1℃   作者:网络

原标题:这几种塑料友谊,还是丢掉吧!

“一天一点”会员口语群2019年11月招生倒计时第2天,详情请点击:招生简章|"一天一点"会员口语群2019年11月招生进入倒计时!

Have you ever been backstabbed by - or betrayed by someone you thought you could trust?

你曾经被你信任的人伤害或者背叛过吗?

Unfortunately, we can't stop people from taking such actions against us.

不幸的是,我们无法阻止人们的这种背叛行为。

But we can decide who we keep in our lives.

但是,我们可以决定把谁留在身边。

Wondering if your BFF is reliable or not?

想知道你最好的朋友是否可靠?

Here are five signs someone isn't really your friend.

这里有五个迹象表明某人不是你真正的朋友。

1.他们更多地利用你而不是享受你的陪伴

Maybe they approached you first with good conversations and that's how your friendship started.

也许他们最初通过愉快的交谈接近你,你们的友谊就是这样开始的。

But eventually the mask falls off.

但日久见人心。

Do they often only go to you now when it's convenient?

他们是否只在方便的时候找你呢?

Or you ask them to hang out and they immediately will follow up with "anyone else going?" before they decide on coming or not?

或者你邀请他们出去玩的时候,他们总会先问清“还有其他人要去吗?”再做决定?

Or maybe they're simply constantly asking for favors.

或者他们只是在不断地求你帮忙。

Maybe you work at a company they want to work at.

也许你在他们想去的公司工作。

Do they only meet up with you to ask to borrow something?

他们是否只会在想找你借东西时约你见面?

Relationships are give-and-take.

友谊的维系是个付出与收获对等的过程。

And if you want to find out if they are a true friend, just ask them for a favor too – and if they reciprocate, then keep them around; otherwise, you know what to do.

如果你想知道他们是否是真正的朋友,只要请求他们帮忙——如果他们答应帮你,那就把他们留在身边;否则的话,你知道该怎么做。

2.沟通不平衡

Unless they are an introvert, are you always the one making contact?

除非他们是个内向的人,否则,你是否总是那个联系他们的人?

Do they frequently ghost you?

他们是否经常不理你呢?

Sometimes life can be overwhelming with responsibilities piling up.

有时候生活中责任堆积如山,让人喘不过气来。

Or your work schedule isn't compatible with your friends.

或者你的工作时间安排和你的朋友不适应。

But if they constantly cancel plans with you or stop communicating with you all together, it might be assigned to start investing in other more worthwhile friendships.

但是,如果他们不断放你鸽子,或者不理你们所有人,你可能就应该考虑另一段更有价值的友谊了。

You deserve support, attend and respect, too.

你也应该得到支持、关注和尊重。

3.他们暗地里和你竞争

This one can be tricky to detect, especially if they seem like the passive-aggressive type.

这类人很难察觉,尤其当他们是消极好斗型时。

But pay close attention to how they react to your progress and achievements.

但要密切关注他们对你进步和成就的反应。

Do they say congrats with a smile but secretly want to beat you?

他们是笑着说恭喜,暗地里却想揍你吗?

Are they known to be a naturally jealous person.

他们是天生善妒的人吗?

One other thing to note is if they copy you.

另一件要注意的事是他们是否总学你。

Copying is an attempt to steal your identity.

他们学你是企图盗用你的身份。

They might try to keep up with you by trying to become a replica of you.

他们可能试图通过模仿你来追上你。

Not that it's not flattering, but still.

这似乎是谄媚的表现,但也让人不舒服。

4.他们带给你更多的是他人的闲话而不是支持

If you have low tolerance for drama, it's probably best to evaluate if you can see yourself growing with someone who enjoys gossiping and stirring up trouble.

如果你对他人的闲话容忍度很低,最好评估一下自己是否能和一个喜欢说长道短、喜欢惹是生非的人一起成长。

A solid friendship is about having fun with someone and providing a safe space where both parties can confide in one another.

坚固的友谊是指和某人一起玩很开心,而且彼此能敞开心扉,相互信任。

If they smack talk about your other friends and their friends, you can probably guess that they will talk smack about you, too.

如果他们总是说你其他朋友或他们朋友的闲话,你可能会猜到他们同样也会说你的闲话。

Is that someone worth keeping around?

这样那个人还值得交往吗?

5.只为自己着想

There's a difference between seeking validation and punishing you for wanting to establish boundaries.

寻求认可和因为你想要建立界限而惩罚你是有区别的。

Some people are clingier than others and that's okay.

有些人比其他人更粘人,这没关系。

If you hear the phrase "if you were a real friend and you would do this for me blah blah blah", then you know.

但如果他们总说“如果你是真正的朋友,你会为我做这件事等等等等”,那么你就知道该怎么做了。

Personally I'm not really a fan of being guilt-tripped, so I would advise you not let others do that.

就个人而言,我并不喜欢被愧疚感束缚,所以我建议你也不要让别人这样做。

英文来源:Truly Mind

“一天一点”会员口语群2019年11月招生倒计时第2天,详情请点击:招生简章|"一天一点"会员口语群2019年11月招生进入倒计时!

上一篇: 原创5大联赛最后一支赢球队!前巴萨天才1...

下一篇: 麻酱烧饼,不用烤箱,照样酥脆有韧性,这1...


 本站广告